Retail Solutions Direct Website Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of our Service
At Retail Solutions Direct, we do our best to ensure our Products are accurately described and delivered in a timely manner. However, sometimes things may not go according to plan and we will attempt to rectify the matter. Please review the Terms and Conditions below:
1. All orders will need to be paid for in full prior to delivery. Credit Accounts will only be approved on an Ad-Hoc basis and under special circumstances.
2. Whilst Retail Solutions Direct endeavors to process and deliver orders within acceptable time frames, we cannot be held liable for late deliveries, lost deliveries or delays beyond our control.
3. Retail Solutions Direct is a Low-Cost Supplier and therefore, in order to keep our prices LOW, we only provide Basic Product Support with our products. Should you require dedicated Setup or Installation Assistance, you will need to purchase a Support Pack at an Additional Cost.
4. Please choose your products carefully and ensure they are suitable for your configuration or needs. Refunds are only considered on a case-by-case basis. If your refund is approved, you are required to pay for the freight back to Retail Solutions Direct. We strive to conform with the Refunds and Exchanges guidelines set out by the Consumer Laws of South Australia.
5. In relation to point 4 above, a Re-Stocking Fee of up to 20% may be applied to Returned products. Damaged goods will be rejected. Products must be returned in full packaging for the Refund to be approved.
6. All products sold by Retail Solutions Direct will include a minimum 12-Month Warranty by the manufacturer. This warranty is to cover the product from manufacturer defects, it DOES NOT cover Damage caused to the unit by misuse, electrical spikes, willfull/accidental damage, water/liquid damage, electrical storms and other external events. Retail Solutions Direct reserves the right to reject a warranty claim if required. Customers MUST follow the warranty process as advised by Retail Solutions Direct, Sales and return the item for repair/replacement. Customers must return the faulty product back to Retail Solutions Direct at their own expense. Retail Solutions Direct will repair the item and return to the customer Free of Charge.
Our DOA Policy (Dead on Arrival) is strictly 7 days. The product must be determined as faulty by Retail Solutions Direct support staff and customers must return the product to Retail Solutions Direct for a refund or exchange to be processed.
Advance replacements will NOT be sent or considered under any circumstances. Please note the DOA process may take up to 72 Hours.