Retail Solutions Direct Terms and Conditions of our Service
At Retail Solutions Direct, we do our best to ensure our Products are accurately described and delivered in a timely manner. However, sometimes things may not go according to plan and we will attempt to rectify the matter. Please review the Terms and Conditions below:
1. All orders will need to be paid for in full prior to delivery. Credit Accounts will only be approved on an Ad-Hoc basis and under special circumstances.
2. Whilst Retail Solutions Direct endeavors to process and deliver orders within acceptable time frames, we cannot be held liable for late deliveries, lost deliveries or delays beyond our control.
3. Retail Solutions Direct is a Low-Cost Supplier and therefore, in order to keep our prices LOW, we only provide Basic Product Support with our products. Should you require dedicated Setup or Installation Assistance, you will need to purchase a Support Pack at an Additional Cost.
4. Please choose your products carefully and ensure they are suitable for your configuration or needs. Refunds are only considered on a case-by-case basis. If your refund is approved, you are required to pay for the freight back to Retail Solutions Direct. We strive to conform with the Refunds and Exchanges guidelines set out by the Consumer Laws of South Australia.
5. In relation to point 4 above, a Re-Stocking Fee of up to 20% may be applied to Returned products. Damaged goods will be rejected. Products must be returned in full packaging for the Refund to be approved.
6. All products sold by Retail Solutions Direct will include a minimum 12-Month Warranty by the manufacturer. This warranty is to cover the product from manufacturer defects, it DOES NOT cover Damage caused to the unit by misuse, electrical spikes, willfull or accidental damage, water/liquid damage, electrical storms and other external events. Retail Solutions Direct reserves the right to reject a warranty claim if required. Customers MUST follow the warranty process as advised by Retail Solutions Direct. Customers must return the faulty product back to Retail Solutions Direct at their own expense. Retail Solutions Direct will repair the item and return to the customer Free of Charge.
Our DOA Policy (Dead on Arrival) is strictly 7 days. The product must be determined as faulty by Retail Solutions Direct support staff and customers must return the product to Retail Solutions Direct for a refund or exchange to be processed.
Advance replacements will NOT be sent or considered under any circumstances.
Please note the DOA process may take up to 72 Hours.
Retail Solutions Direct will not be responsible nor liable for any loss of Business due to faulty products. Customers should always have backup equipment to ensure business continuity. Retail Solutions Direct and it's Couriers or Agents cannot be held liable for delays in delivery.
7. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms) as modified from time to time. If You do not agree to the Terms and Conditions specified herein You should not use the Website.
8. Products remain the property of Retail Solutions Direct until full payment has been received. Retail Solutions Direct reserves the right to use to Debt Collection agencies to finalise any unpaid debts.
9. By using this Website, you consent to Retail Solutions Direct sending electronic commercial messages to You to inform You of changes or additions to the Website, or of any other related products and Websites.
10. Some components of the Website are supplied to Us by third parties and We make no promises, express or implied, as to the Website including, but not limited to, its accuracy, relevance, or quality.
11. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, You agree that Retail Solutions Direct entire liability to you or any third person, and your or any third person's exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the Website(s) provided under this agreement and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount You paid for such Products during the term of this agreement. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, Retail Solutions Direct, its licensors and contractors (including any third parties providing all or part of the Websites) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages even if Retail Solutions Direct has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. To the extent that a State of Australia does not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability as set forth herein, Retail Solutions Direct liability is limited to the extent permitted by law in such State.
13. All credit card transactions processed via this Website will incur a 1.5% Surcharge.
Interruptions or Discontinuation of Website
1. Retail Solutions Direct may suspend the Website for repair, maintenance, and/or upgrade work. In such event, Retail Solutions Direct shall aim at keeping the said interruption short and at causing as little inconvenience to you as reasonably possible.
2. Retail Solutions Direct reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, individual Websites provided by it or third parties via the Websites, or the Websites themselves.